Sunday, October 3, 2010

People

I am excited on what to write.. actually having mixed- emotions right now.. Undecided how should I begin or  what topic. I am happy that in my 31 yrs in this planet, I have met a lot of people. Different kinds of people everyday and I managed to learn a thing or two from them. It is amazing on how you can relate yourself to other people's emotion/s and sooner or later you'll find yourself entangled with their problem. There are people who will just use you for their advantage, for vengeance, for fun and for whatever damn reason they can think of. Other people who really needs help will just be shoved to the side because you are already confused of who really needs help or not.

I managed to stay on the side who wants to hear what people would have to say. Whether they are just going to make a fool out of me or they really want to share their problem. I have to listen.. I have to.. I need to.. I mean it's not because I am intrigue or curious, its because I am hoping I can help them. I think I have a Messiah Complex.. I need to save all that needs help in my own way. I am blessed that I have met friends who respects me as a person and values what I say to them. I call them my ANGELS.. They may not be the angels that you thought as described on books (actually they are the exact opposite hehehe) but they bring joy and happiness in my life. These 3 persons represents the majority of the people around us..

A. Saint - Patiently waiting for a shattered relationship to become whole again. Sacrificed a lot of things for the sake of love.

B. Loudmouth - Will say anything and everything that comes into their mind. Doesn't care if they hurt the other party's feeling.

C. Blind - Doesn't see anything but love. Does not listen at all.

They respect me and in return I respect them also. No matter what other people say about my angels, I don't give a damn. They are my friends and that what's important.

I guess this is how my first entry would be.. How about you? what kind of people have you met lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment